Tuesday 21 April 2020

How to make Apple Crumble

You will need🍲🍲🍲🍲🍲🍲🍲🥫🥫🥫🥫🥫🥫🥫🥫🥫🥫

1/2 Cup of flour

1/2-3/4 Cup of rolled oats

3/4 Cup of white or brown sugar

1 tsp of cinnamon

75g cold butter, cubed

4 apples

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                Instructions

Put the first 5 ingredients in a food processor. 

Process until butter is evenly mixed. (Or combine ingredients with fingers)

Finely slice the apples.

Mix a 1/4 of the crumble mixture with the apple.

Spread in to a greased baking dish and top with remaining mixture.

Bake at 200 C for about 30 minutes until lightly browned.

Thats how to make apple crumble.

THEN EAT IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emilee
    YUMMMM!!!! I love apple crumble. You have written some very detailed instructions which will make it easy for people to follow your recipe. I really like custard with my apple crumble....what is your favourite topping for your apple crumble?
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUSTARD!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post