Monday 13 April 2020

Pets!!!!

Pets are animals. But pets are different then normal animals. Pets are animals that you take home and care for. Though pets, when you pat them they they let out a thing that makes you calm and happy. Normal animals do not do this for some reason. I do not  know why XD


Anyway here are some examples of pets.

Pets are happy and they can tell if your sad. So that means when they come up to you they let out their chemical so when you pat them the chemical gets stronger and you calm down.

This is a example of animals that are not pets.



Hope you learned more about PETS. See you next time Bye :)

1 comment:

  1. I love how you are using pictures in your blogs Emilee ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post