Thursday 9 April 2020

About slow sloths

Sloths are medium sized - mammals. There are 2 types of sloths. 2 toed sloths and 3 toed sloths. All sloths have 3 toes. The 2 toed sloth has 2 fingers. Sloths are part of order Pilosa so they are realated to Armidilos and Anteaters.

Sloths are Tree - Dwelling animals. They can be found in jungles of Central and South America. Sloths bodys are about 50 to 60 cm long. Skeletons of now extinct species of sloths suggests some vareites used to be as large as Elephants.

Sloths mainly eat the tree buds on the trees.

Which one is more realistac toy or baby?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????



3 comments:

  1. were did you get all of the imformashon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I searched up sloth facts and i went on fun facts about sloths for kids i think and yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post