Saturday 25 April 2020

The day before ANZAC Day

Hi guys so today i am going to be sharing what i did the night before ANZAC Day.

The Night Before ANZAC  Day

The night before ANZAC Day was so fun. It was very fun because we got Dads cannon that he made and got 2 fireworks. We did that because we were going to the beach at NIGHT!    It was so fun walking to the beach at night. Me and Summer was being a bit silly when we were walking to the beach.

Once we got to the beach we checked if the wind was going sideways and it was so then Dad set the cannon near the sea. He put one of the fireworks in the cannon aimed it and then tried to light it. Once he light it and it it sparkled he backed away but me and Summer were already backed away.

It shot out of the cannon and exploded and sparkled it did 5 or 6 booms and same with the 2nd firework and every boom and explosion was always a diiferent color. After we did it we went home.


IT WAAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emilee
    Gosh that was something exciting to do, it must have made a loud bang! Dad must be very clever to make his own cannon, how big is it? It would be great if you could post a picture of it for everyone to see.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post