Thursday 16 April 2020

Leaf CREATURES!!

Hi guys today i am going to be showing a Art and Craft thing i did with Summer. This idea i did was from Summers class Room 8 and 9 it was part of the homework or home learning.

This is a picture of mine that i did!
Now below this is going to be a video about kinda why i did it and also showing Summers. 

Remember this was inspired by Room 8 and 9 Thank you for doing it or i would of not been able to make an amazing blog post like this
And if you have a blog you could do it 2. I would ๐Ÿ’™ to see your Leaf People BYE! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emilee
    What a fantastic creation, I like your video explanation of your picture. I think its great you are encouraging your friends to make a leaf person as well. Did it take long to collect the leaves and create the picture?
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post