Friday 17 April 2020

Emilees Abandond Fairy World

One day a girl called Emilee woke up on a unusual beach. It was a unusual beach because the sand was a baby blue and the sea was a Dark purple. There was trees but not usual trees the leaves on the trees were a light yellow. But then Emilee saw a little thing on one of the trees. It was red,light pink, Dark purple and blue. Though Emilee thought it was a mini door she thought she was just dreaming.

Then she looked even closer and it was a tiny door! So then she did the most lightest knock in the world! And then a little door opened and what looked like fairy came out. Emilee came closer so she could hear what now she decided was a fairy because it was!

The Fairy said ¨ Excuse me but why have you knocked on my door¨ Emilee told her how she found her door and woke up on the mysterious beach. She actually understood and talked a bit more. After about 1 hour they stopped talking and said their goodbyes. Emilee went on her way and wanted to find a house. Emilee just thought, she was so tired... DONK She fell on the floor and went to sleep.

When she woke up she found herself in the most comfiest bed in the world. It looked as it was made of clouds and amazing soft swan feathers. It was the most beautiful purple in the UNIVURSE. She was also in a lovely rainbow colored house she had ever seen. It had a deep blue door and a cute little rainbow on the top. She realazied the fairy must of done it.

It had been the most wonderful day EVER!!

The end

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emilee
    What a fantastic, creative story you have written. I like how you have used lots of adjectives to describe the beach, and the bed. The bed sounds so comfortable.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post