Thursday 16 April 2020

How to plant a flower

How to plant a flower. You will need: A flower pot, Leather gloves, To be outside, Soil, A parent, Mask if using potting mix, flower seeds and ADULT SUPERVISION!!!

First step: Grab your pot.

Second step: Get your soil

Third step: Put your gloves on (or and) mask

Fourth step: Fill your pot up more than halfway full but still leave a little space

Fifth step: Put your flower seeds on top of your soil.

Sixth step: Put some soil on top of your flower seeds the push hard but not to firm!!

Seventh step: Water your flower

Eighth step: Leave your flower somewhere where there is sun so it can grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ninth step: Everyday Keep watering it and it will grow

Here is a example of what it might turn out as!!!

Hope you enjoyed and learned how to plant a flower. If you have a blog show me what yours looks like. Bye see you guys next time :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emilee
    Wow what a great blog about planting flowers, I like how you numbered each step so the instructions were easy to follow. How long will the flower take to grow do you think? I have been out in my garden too this week.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post