Saturday 4 April 2020

What I am reading during Lock Down

In Lock Down I know it has been hard for some of you. I have been having trouble too. So everyday at night I have been reading Frozen II. At first it might be a bit scary for 8 and under but it is really good. Here is a photo of it :)


One thing would also help with this lock down are pets my favourite pet is a Pomeranian. I have a photo of a Pomeranian and it might make you more happy if you are having a bad day.

Lock down has been hard for all of us we have to keep safe and calm. It is the only way we will stop the VIRUS hope you can stay safe and hope you like this post and blog bye bye :) :) :) Hope you liked it.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you love to read Emilee, and I love Pomeranians ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Mum

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post